Which country is better to live in, between the USA and Germany?
The USA is better if you are:
- Very rich
- Have very high income potential (Company executives)
- An entrepreneur
- A Nazi (Germany somewhat restricts political speech for this political faction)
- Interested in a military career
- Want to live in a deeply rural place with lots of your own land (Montana/Wyoming), without the government getting in your business
- You want to homeschool your kids
Germany is better if you are:
- Of an income level where there is ever a possible question about how you would be able to pay for a major medical emergency.
- Opposed to being involved in wars
- Interested in going to college for free
- Interested in learning a trade
- An atheist